application guidelines & documents
- Participants should be professionals working as mentors for screenwriters and filmmakers in the field of script and story development (fiction and documentary), such as screenwriters, developers, consultants, script editors, producers, commissioning editors, trainers, and decision makers.
- Participants must be citizens of a member state of the European Community or of a country which has an agreement with the European Community concerning the Creative Europe / MEDIA Programme.
- Participants must agree to take part in all training activities, including the reading, analysis and discussion of scripts.
- Participants will take the greatest possible care with all material entrusted to them and in no way infringe copyrights relating to work projects provided by Sources 2.
Participation in the workshop is subject to selection. All candidates will be informed of the final selection at least four weeks prior to the workshop.
All applicants must submit the following documents:
The application form has to be completed, signed and sent by regular mail as well as by e-mail to the Sources 2 office in Berlin (address see below).
In addition, all applicants must submit the following documents in English as a digital file.
- Application form, completed and signed (form see below)
- Personal motivation letter from the applicant outlining his/her motives for wanting to participate in the workshop, and his/her needs and expectations.
- Curriculum vitae of the applicant (personal details, professional experience, professional credits).
- Track-record of production company and/or information on broadcaster, film fund or any professional body, if relevant.
All documents received will be treated as confidential. Please make sure you keep a copy of the completed application form and enclosures. Incomplete applications will not be considered.