guidelines & application documents
- Applicants should be professionals working as mentors for screenwriters and filmmakers in the field of script and story development (fiction and documentary), such as screenwriters, developers, consultants, script editors, producers, commissioning editors, trainers, and decision makers.
- Applicants must be nationals of a member state of the European Community or of a country which has an agreement with the European Community concerning the Creative Europe / MEDIA Programme. A limited number of nationals of non-EC member states can be admitted.
- If selected, applicants have to confirm their participation by signing an agreement. Payment of the participation fee is due upon confirmation of participation. Cancellation is only possible in writing. In cases of cancellation less than four weeks before the workshop starting date, a cancellation fee amounting to 50% of the participation fee will be charged.
- Participants commit to preparing the workshop according to the preparation tasks provided by Sources 2.
- Participants agree to take part in all training activities, including the reading, analysis and discussion of projects and case studies.
- Participants will take the greatest possible care with all material entrusted to them and in no way infringe copyrights relating to work projects provided by Sources 2.
Participation in the workshop is subject to selection. All candidates will be informed of the final selection at least four weeks prior to the workshop.
Applicants must submit the following documents in English as a digital file to info(at)sources2.de
- Application form completed.
- Personal motivation letter from the applicant outlining his/her motives for wanting to participate in the workshop, and his/her needs and expectations.
- CV of the applicant: Personal details (nationality, age, education), a clear indication of professional experience, including credits (max. 4 pages).
- Track-record of production company (max. 4 pages) and/or information on broadcaster, film fund or any professional body, if relevant.
All documents received will be treated as confidential.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
All documents received will be treated as confidential. Personal information will exclusively be used for internal purposes to effect performance and will not be made available to other parties. Applicants agree to receiving information on Sources 2 activities until recalled. Applicants themselves must take care of registration of copyrights, if relevant.